Sunday, March 16, 2008

This is the first cartoon I've ever made, it was mainly done as an exercise to introduce us to the idea of moving objects across a page in a simulated 3d space. My instructors name is Norland Tellez.
Music Credit: Remix of over world music from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game for Nintendo Entertainment System. (used without permission)
Original Composer: Keizo Nakamura
Remix Composer: Kain Minter & Roddy Toomim:TeenTurtleTryp

We had to give our sack some personality, so I decided to make my sack a trigger happy religious fanatic. Our instructor had a few requirements for this assignment, the sack had to get scared, and run away, and meet it's demise.
Music Credit: Norman Greenbaum: Spirit in the Sky (used without permission)

This one I decided to make very personal, so I put myself in it! I piece of my artistic past comes alive to help me overcome obstacles as an adult. Crayons, FTW!
Music Credit: Gorillaz: Faust: featured on the album G Sides (used without permission)


(If there is any kind of problem with me posting my cartoons with music that I borrowed let me know and I'll post muted versions.)

No comments: